Capilano University Canada
Capilano University's main campus is located in North Vancouver, B.C., just a 30-minute drive from downtown Vancouver. Surrounded by a lush forest and fresh mountain air, the campus is an inspiring setting in which to learn and grow. CapU also has a regional campus in Sechelt that serves the communities of the Sunshine Coast.
- Opportunity to study with community of 7,500 students with close to 650 International students from 54 countries around the world.
- Small class room size of 20 – 30 students. Small classes make a big difference.
- Capilano University is located on Vancouver’s North Shore, just 20 minutes from downtown
- Vancouver is the third largest center for film and TV production in North America
- Capilano is a member of the Pacific Western Athletic Association (PACWEST) and Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association (CCAA).